1/04/2013

Sample - Tracers in the Dark

I wrote this poem a few years ago as I saw that IMHO the US increasingly giving up freedoms for a false sense of security.

Of letting the government tell us what is good for us and listen to the interests of big business above the common good.

-------------------------------------------------

--Tracers in the Dark--

The sunlight of freedom has been fading for years, now is the coming darkness.

Money the paper god will fail to save you, its worthless as the paper its printed on.

Religion the opiate of the people will not save you. It serves to fleece the simple minded of thier paycheck.

Government will not save you, for they will be the ones blotting out the sun.

I believe in myself and my god is made from earth and steel
I worship its avatars Colt, Enfield, and Kalashnikov.

In the coming night, the light of freedom will be nothing but tracers in the dark.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment